Tuesday 18 December 2012

2012 Weddings

Hi Everyone,

Well due to enormous pressure..lol only joking! I have decided to write a blog about my company Cephalonia Concierge. www.cephaloniaconcierge.com

2012 was a huge year for our company, being our 4th year trading we had our busiest year with many ups and downs with the outcome always wonderful weddings and happy couples. I wanted to share some of my thoughts and be honest as a way of remembering the highs and sometimes lows of our working life and also share with everyone some of the very unique weddings we have organised here in Kefalonia.

2012 saw religiuous weddings, civil weddings, beach weddings, weddings at sea, pretty chapel weddings, cultural weddings, olive grove weddings and even a celebrity wedding or 2!!

Our team grew and also grew stronger, our suppliers for the last 4 years held fast and professional and in a nutshell we are now in the position I anticipated 4 years ago, I gave myself 5 years to achieve this and weve done it in 4!

I want to show in my blogs the personal touch involved in our weddings and actually this year over the others was the most testing emotionally which we will move onto as we continue and if you continue to read.

This will be a no holes barred blog on the amazing journey a wedding planner and her team goes through to achieve the end result, in my case "The Perfect Greek Wedding"



No comments:

Post a Comment